I was born in Nanchang, China in 1994. I am currently working in Alibaba DAMO Academy. I received my B.S. and Ph.D. degree from Zhejiang University, under the supervision of Prof. Wei Jiang, in 2015 and 2020, respectively.
If you are applying for a Research Intern or a PhD student in computer vision, you also can contact me. I co-supervise PhD students with Prof. Wei Jiang at Zhejiang University.
You can find my publications on Google Scholar and my open source code on GitHub.
- Person/Vehicle Re-identification
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
Conference PC/Reviewer: ICCV,CVPR,ECCV,AAAI
Journal Reviewer: TIP,TMM,Neurocomputing,NEUNET
Awards and Honors
- First Place, 2020 iQIYI iCartoonFace Challenge, IJCAI-PRICAI 2020
- Third Place, AICity Challenge 2020, CVPR2020 Workshops
- Third Place (500,000¥ Bonus), Person ReID Challenge, NAIC
- China National Scholarship, P.R.China
- HuaWei Scholarship
- Outstanding Graduates, Zhejiang Province, China
- Chunhui Award (Blue Ribbon),College of CSE, Zhejiang University
- Outstanding Student Leaders, Zhejiang University
- Merit Student,Zhejiang University
- Excellent Student Awards, Zhejiang University
- First Prize in Advanced Mathematics Competition, Zhejiang Province, China
- Founder & President, Student AI Association of Zhejiang University, Dec 2017 ~ May 2019
- President, Student union of College of CSE, Zhejiang University, July 2013 ~ Jun 2014